The use and handling of explosives can be incredibly dangerous and should always be done using extreme caution. It must be performed by competent workers with appropriate training and experience. Following regulations and procedures is also a must to help ensure the safety of everyone nearby. Some helpful tips to be used when using and handling explosives include:
* Properly storing explosives in cool, dry, well-ventilated areas.
* Transporting materials in a safe, secure vehicle with appropriate signage.
* Not using deteriorated or damaged explosives.
* Having an emergency plan in place in the event of an accident.
* Always being aware of your surroundings.
For more information on explosives storage, transport, handling/blasting, and training, please visit https://safestart.com/news/4-things-you-need-to-know-about-explosives-today/