At Spotter Buddy, we understand the dangers to workers and capital equipment associated with mobile equipment on your job sites and in your facilities. Spotter Buddy provides real-time bi-directional communication from the spotter to the driver. Therefore, Spotter Buddy protects employees from injury, or even death with the push of a button.
The Spotter Buddy’s technology is invested to reduce risk by allowing the Spotter to remain in the safest possible area, rather than in the deadly line of fire.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Completely Portable/Transferable - No permanent installation required
- 300’ range between Cab Receiver (CAB) and Handheld Transmitter (HH)
- Water-resistant cases
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries
- 14+ hours battery run time
- Built-in Laser Pointer and LED Flashlight
- Battery Charger Adapters (110VAC & 12VDC included)
- Rugged, water-tight carry/storage case
- 4 mounting systems included
The Spotter Buddy Handheld Transmitter assures the Spotter that the Driver receives the Spotter signal. For instance, a vibration feature is built into the handle to alert the Spotter. Additionally, the Driver sees a red light and hears an audible “Stop” alert.
The Spotter Buddy Cab Receiver is positioned in the cab within view of the driver. It includes a 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum Radio IEEE Std. 802.15.4™ Compliant RF Transceiver. Additionally, Factory Synced RF Transmitter allows for multiple units to be used without fear of cross-communication.
* Prototype design being used in the videos above
Certain aspects of Spotter Buddy may be covered under license by one or more of the following U.S. Patents:
8,710,970 | 8,013,720 | 7,777,617 | 7,567,167
SET UP A
Want to see how Spotter Buddy can help keep your employees safe from injury or even death? No problem. Contact us today to set up a live demo of Spotter Buddy.
For information on how you can apply for Business Credit with SunnySide Supply, please email or call today to receive an application.